I've been enjoying the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set--for sale for a limited time - until August 31st.
I created this Christmas card using stamps from this set and three stamps from In the Meadow:
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Emerald Envy card stock scored at 4 1/4"
- 5 1/4" x 4" Real Red card stock for mat
- 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Crumb Cake card stock for mat
- 3 3/8" x 4 5/8" Very Vanilla card stock for artwork
- Scrap of Crumb Cake for banner
- Scrap of Real Red for bird
- Read Red for greeting
- Crushed Curry for star
- Tip Top Taupe for mountains and tree
- Garden Green for tree and grass
- Soft Suede for deer
- Emerald Envy Bakers twine
- Tree builder punch for bird
Stamp deer in lower right corner of very vanilla piece. Create tree mask by stamping tree on separate piece of paper and cutting out (not fussy). Place bottom of tree (mask) about 1/2" from small deer's tail. Stamp mountain across card (and tree mask). Remove tree mask and stamp tree in blank spot. Stamp grass spots and star. Add banner stamped with sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Add red bird. Add layers to base.
So sweet and fun to make!